Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Her Eyes Made me go crazy

Have you ever gone crazy by looking into someones eyes.
Her eyes(*) were amazing, feels like to keep looking into them and find out what she is looking for.
those twinkling eyes,They speak of a thousand things.
It glows and I drown in its intensity,I would love to stay there forever.
I consider myself lucky enough, To have a chance to look into her eyes.
When cupid's arrow strikes, The world seems apparelled in celestial light,
Like the glory and freshness of your eyes. Just like the morning dew, Exotic and beautiful.
Every time I look into your eyes, I'm lost in innumerable memories,Thus forgetting the world behind me.
I wouldn't expect anything much, Than just being the Apple of your eye!

I shall put you in my eyes,(*) close them, and ... fly away. Where to? No, not to the moon, not to a dream dreamed by anyone, Nor to a world composed by a string. I would not borrow foolishness from a swallow, Nor a sigh from a lily O my beautiful! Song of a lifetime.
Where to? ... They would ask After you ... Where to?
Come close and depart in a world of scent. Sometimes the stars would stray and at times, you would say, They found their way and rested in your beautiful eyes (*) ...
Let what will happen Happen, O my beauty.
I would put you in my eyes, close them and fly away! (*)

:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment