Sunday, September 9, 2007

Money-Paisa-Cash-Panam-kaash-paise-rupiya

Money is the only thing on my mind nowadays, cause what so ever people say, you cannot be happy without having enough money in your hand.
When i say enough money i mean enough to go out with the one you love, enough to buy things for them(Which i havent done from almost a year), enough to be happy, which is actually very little.
I still wait for that day when i can do things for my loved ones which i have been always wanted to do.
Every day in the morning i get up thinking the same, and ask god only one thing, "BE with me and help me where ever i am struck".
God can only show you the way and he will put you through many frustrating moments which i have gone throgh many times, But in the END he makes you so happy that you tend to forget those times.
I sometimes look at my 9+ years of career graph and think a lot as how much i have gone through and still i am not settled, But one day i will get the point which i wanted to achieve always.
It seems to be very near to me, but as close i get it taked two gaint steps ahead of me, then i smile and start my way again to take that two gaint steps so that i can reach it and not be left behind.
I like being trusted upon, and once trusted i try my best to be upto people's expectations.
but i really get frustrated sometimes when people dont want to listen to me, it stays in my mind for couple of hours, then i put the music on and swshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its gone with the wind.

So i have decided to get what i want, and will get it all. He is there who is always looking upon me and giving the strength and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment