Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life is Such

As my friend says always "Life is SUCH" :)
I love to interact with people.
I love talking to them.
I love people who can trust me.
I like to be trusted.
and yes if you trust me, u will die happily.
cause i am like that. it is very hard to get things out of my mouth and mind.
I want my friends to trust me talk to me anything that they want.
I want them to be as free as possible. I want them to talk to me like they are talking to themself.
I want to share their sorrows and happiness, and yes in turn make them so happy that they forget all their sorrows.
I dont know where my life will take me with all the tensions i have in my mind everyday.
But i want my friends to be happy when they talk to me, when they are with me, i want them to love me.
Lots of people have helped me in getting to the place where i am at my work. Let me mention few of them, who deserve it.
Firstly its my Aunty and uncle who helped me learn graphics by paying the first installment of my fees.
Second most important person who still is my Friend Rajesh Gupta, who really has and is being helping me to reach this stage.
There are many more like Amit Bhowmik, Ashay padwal, Arun Gupta the list is endless.
I will always be thankful to them my whole life.
Rajesh gave me a kick start to my carrer, and i have not yet utilized it to my best. A 100 salute to him for that.
I would like to be recogonised in the industry what i am working on, I want people to count on me for things, like just tell me things and forget it, I am really thankful to god for all the people whom he has given me to reach this stage and whom he kept sending from time to time to help me out from all the situations.
I want all of you who reads it to smile in the end and do remember me always if u are in need no matter if you have ever met me also.
I just need all of you who is reading this to be my friends for ever, and always be my friend and count on me no matter what the situation it is. I promise to help u if it is in my hand.
I am here in this world for you and will always be there whenever u need me.
I like being with all of you and want to be always with u.
You are very precious to me people.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU.
:) Keep smiling and give me a buzz whenever u are all alone.. u will find me answering you calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment