Sunday, September 30, 2007

what have u missed

This is the questions some one asked me few minutes back.
I told that if i start speaking on this topic may be the list is endless.
As someone always says ----- LIFE IS SUCH

you never know what Life has in store for you
but i always think of all the things of my past which happened to me and it brings a smile to my face and not sadness, may be it is because i think that whatever happened to me did happen for good and he was showing me the way to something big.
It gives me great strength
It tells me that I need to move on..
Things happen for a reason..and frankly speaking.. i have still not found the reason for all the things happend with me and the things that are happening with me...
But i know one day the reason will come infront of me and tell me that "see this is why all that things happened with you in the past"
I am just waiting for that moment

There are lots of dreams that you want to complete in this life
may be the dreams are for you
may be the dreams are for your parents.
may be for everyone whom you love
The dreams Will come true surely............
you just need to wait..

When the storm is raging all around me
And when the cares of this world darken my day
God is the light that shines and shows me the way

he will surely show the same way to you..
you need to just walk that way....

When my sin is all that I can see
His grace remains the shelter that I seek
And when my weakness is all that I have
His gentle Spirit gives me strength again.

Life is such .. so keep smiling and moving ahead in your life..
you need to do many things..

Sometimes i
Lift my EYES
Try to look into my head, and find no answer there for all those things.
Try to look into my heart and find no hope.
And then i smile again as usual and walk ahead

You can lift your eyes and try doing the same.

when u look at the stars and make no sense out of it
And then you finally realize

Hey! He is the one
That u have been looking for
Still to find those answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment